Monday, September 3, 2018

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update as I have gotten many emails and comments and have been unable to reply to them. I especially apologize if you have sent me an email with a serious question and was disappointed to not get a response.

We added a new member to the family last December - a human child this time! Our son, Rowan, is now 9 months old, and shows much interest in our minis. Both Indie and Tulsi adjusted fairly quickly to him, and we don't really have any issues. We also just moved across the country! We spent 5 days in the car with our baby and two minis. It went much smoother than it could have!

Both Indie and Tulsi especially love meal time as Rowan especially loves dropping food on the ground for them. We try our best to regulate this, but it really is super cute, especially when Indie stands up to lick his hands and Rowan bursts out with giggles!

I do plan to get back to updating this blog at some point... In the mean time, please continue to read and make comments. I'm glad that so many people have found this blog useful! Thanks so much for the continued support!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your human baby! I referenced (okay... it was my puppy bible) your website many times when we got out mini aussie nearly 2 years ago. We have recently decided to add a toy aussie as well and have found myself visiting your site again as a sort of refresher. It was always nice to read your thoughts as most of your information/experiences were spot on with ours, you are a great writer and your thoughtfulness and intelligence is appreciated. I look forward to any future posts you include.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a mini aussie from a breeder in Camden Jan. 22,2019.he is scratching a lot. I kept him on 4health puppy food. Should I get him an allergy test at the VET?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing article. Your blog helped me to improve myself in many ways thanks for sharing this kind of wonderful informative blogs in live.
    Australian Shepherds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for helping with toys and much more. My new puppy loves the selections. Wondering if she is having nap problems bc I didn’t crate her during day. She is good at potty pads and pen didn’t seem to be needed (place I live is small and I can see her). She crates at night and goes in morning.

    Vet can’t see her for first appt for awhile so I’m at a loss.

    ReplyDelete